Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Diary of a Friend #3



Oh, so that's how it is right now. FINE! i'll concede to that.

I'm sorry i'm that sensitive; i'm NOT that too accepting to jokes in proportion to how I joke around you. I easily retaliate to jokes made on me while I exacerbate and exaggerate the ones I do on you.

Yea, you ARE right. I am mad. I am pissed. I was, I'd like to say betrayed because I think that's how I feel right now. Seriously, it wasn't funny, not in the very least. you tried to include another person -- someone loathsome to that effect even. At least when I tease, I don't include another people. it will only involve you. and a make it a point that when i tease you, it doesn't cross any line. sure, my jokes may have hurt you a little or more but i made it sure that it wasn't something that would really be THAT abusive, wounding or discourteous. i made it sure that my jokes are not that disturbing. but sige, you say it's just the same, they're still jokes. Ok. I won't do that anymore. But sana you remember that when I do that, I do not actualize it.

You know what got me the most? we already made a deal, an agreement, informal as it may, we did nevertheless. But you still went through it. I knew you would break the pact, eventually, but I was hoping that you didn't. you know, like how friends trust each other to do the right thing especially when terms have already been exchanged.. but no, it did not occur to you. you still changed its effin' name when i specifically told you not to! yea, so much for trust and friendship.

But I like this experience. it makes me realize just how hurtful I can be sometimes too. and I wanna change. but just so you know, when I soon do, don't expect me to be the same person again. :)

4 comments:

  1. i made a laugh at this one:) just so you know. wahahahah... smile poohbear

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! :))
    it does sound comical.. but you know how sometimes, you just wanna pour out.. that statement "never say anything when you're mad" bla bla bla.. yea, well it's hard to do. so, binawi ko na lang siya online. no truths ATA. :)) just ranting. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! i so know you when you go rant! hahaha.. masira ang keyboard kung ganyan ka lagi! wahaha:)) hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA. i guess that's exactly what blogs are for. or better yet, what keyboards are for. :)))

    ReplyDelete